Sunday, December 23, 2007

When drugs are bad

There is a fine line between yes and no, especially when drugs are involved and when you have taken them voluntarily. The drugs were weed and GHB, the company was a former fling and sometime booty call.

He called to "catch up for a video at mine". As a fully consenting adult, I said "Sure, come around". He rocks up at 8ish with a boring, crappy video in hand and we get that thing playing. We start making out for a bit while I chop up some weed and he starts pulling out a little green vial.

"Want some G?" I have had GHB before and I remember it to be some vile, nasty shit. It wasn't even really a fun experience, I was just kinda knocked, a bit carefree, but barely able to walk and stand up straight. Never been one to really say no to drugs, I nodded at him, "Sure, why not."

I scrunged my face as I swallowed down the green contents from a re-filled Japanese goldfish soya sauce container. Man, that shit taste as nasty as I remembered it. I followed that up my pulling a cone and sometime in the next hour or so (details somewhat hazy), we managed to stumble into my bed.

I was completely out of it. He came on to me. Being somewhat physically incapacitated, I really wasn't in much of a mood to get my freak on. He was rather insistent, pleading with me. I just really wasn't into it at that point so I simply turned away with whatever motor neurone abilities I had left. At this point, I really couldn't even move all that much and was barely awake.

I was however awake enough to know that he proceeded to fuck me. I didn't enjoy it and I didn't want it. But it happpened and I could not move to save myself. Then I fell asleep.

The next morning, a little awkward but not much different from any other booty call morning afters, I bid him goodbye and sent him on his merry way. We didn't exchange words and I didn't call him again.

No comments: